I’ve managed to create three canvas works that I’m rather happy with. I experimented an awful lot with them using my new spray inks (oooh, I really do love them), modroc and gold leaf. The inks turned out brilliantly and I’ve decided to buy some more in different colours for my next project whatever that shall be!
Now, I just need to tidy up these pieces and do a little tweaking before I’ll be more or less satisfied with them. Still really pleased that they turned out so well for starting off as a completely new experiment.
As for the next thing on the go… I have a fair few ideas in my sketchbook that I want to explore so I’ll see how they turn out. I think I will just do another couple of pieces related to this series… its getting so cold now, I’m finding it hard to stay in the mood for them!